We live next to this amazing trail that goes along the river. It's so much fun for walks and just getting out, so this is what we did yesterday morning...
We were gone for about an hour. Kenidee was getting a little cranky so we decided to turn around and go back home. When we were about ten minutes from home this is what happened...
She's so cute! After our walk Kenidee and Daddy played a little Mario Cart...

We were gone for about an hour. Kenidee was getting a little cranky so we decided to turn around and go back home. When we were about ten minutes from home this is what happened...
She's so cute! After our walk Kenidee and Daddy played a little Mario Cart...
3 comments:
I can't believe how big she is! She is so cute!
it is too hot here to have bangs in the summer! They drive my face crazy because they just stick. maybe I will cut them in the winter and grow them out in the summer! Who knows! :-)
It seems like forever since I saw you guys last and she has grown so much. I think it's only been like a month, but man, time flies with little kids!!
Post a Comment