CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 12, 2009

Oquirrh Mountain Temple


For Activity Days last week we took our girls to the open house of the Oquirrh Mountain Temple. It was so much fun. The temple is so beautiful. I am so grateful for temples and for the opportunity that we have to make covenants with our Father in Heaven.

3 comments:

Emilee said...

It went with Mom, Jason, Grandma, and the Boys. Yesterday!!! That was the First temple open house I have ever Been to. It was to Beautiful... I am HAppy that we HAve temple!!!

Ben and Ashlee said...

that is really pretty! I can't wait until we get the temple here, hopefully they will break ground soon. I got to drive by the empty temple grounds yesterday. It is pretty close to our house!

Janice said...

I'm impressed you can spell Oquirrh! I need to go to that soon:-)