We are going to make our blog private... if you would like to be invited to read our blog please leave a comment with your email address so that we can add you on...
I don't know if you remember me from high school, but I remember you. lol!! I saw your picture at UVRMC as employee of the month while I was in the hospital after I had my baby. thats awesome!! Your little girl is adorable- I found your blog through the sfhs 2004 blog. If you don't mind i'd like to be added. jensenmama09@yahoo.com
Hey Sister Aunt Alice needs To be added to your list here IS her Email It's aaurty@infowest.com When you add Her to your List will you call Her and Help her get it all worked Out cause it is not working on Her computer She Needs Help cause It will not let her do anything with It Thanks!!!! Love Ya!!!
Shadd and I were married seven years ago. Since then, we have had three beautiful little girls and we love being parents. I work as an RN at a local Rehab and Nursing Home. I work the night shift and actually love working nights because I get to be home during the day with our girls. I love watching them learn and grow into their own little people. I am loving life and wouldn't change anything about it!
16 comments:
shellstar.m@gmail.com
iliana_echeverria@yahoo.com
1erin1 at gmail.com
how come you are going private? abmatthys@gmail.com
I don't know if you remember me from high school, but I remember you. lol!! I saw your picture at UVRMC as employee of the month while I was in the hospital after I had my baby. thats awesome!! Your little girl is adorable- I found your blog through the sfhs 2004 blog. If you don't mind i'd like to be added. jensenmama09@yahoo.com
felicia.nesheim@gmail.com
cutiepie31689@juno.com
jadeyladie@gmail.com
jwgfamilyzoo@gmail.com
maloreeb@gmail.com
cbrunger@gmail.com...how is everything? Hope you are ok now that shadd is home.
sweetvaligurl@aol.com
erickson83006@yahoo.com
:o) Thanks!
lkesler80@hotmail.com
Hey Sister Aunt Alice needs To be added to your list here IS her Email It's aaurty@infowest.com When you add Her to your List will you call Her and Help her get it all worked Out cause it is not working on Her computer She Needs Help cause It will not let her do anything with It Thanks!!!!
Love Ya!!!
Post a Comment