We've had a busy week with Shadd gone (he comes home tonight yay!!). Because I had to work over the weekend Kenidee spent a lot of time with Grandma and Emilee. Since she wasn't at home there wasn't a whole lot of nap time going on. Last night Kenidee was so tired that she fell asleep eating dinner. It was so cute I had to take a picture...
6 comments:
cuter than heck. I love it when babies do that.
Ohhh!! Emma did that once, but I was too sick to get a picture. She was eating Chinese and fell asleep, and rice went everywhere!
that is soo cute!!!!
oh how sad......but so freakin adorable!!!
I enjoyed looking at all of your pictures. The ones at the cemetery are so sweet. Your little girl is getting prettier all the time :-).
That is too cute. It is so hard when hubby's go out of town. I am sure you are happy now that he is home!
Post a Comment