CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Things...

10 Years Ago....
1.) I was 12
2.) I was in 6th Grade
3.) I was like 80 pounds lighter...
4.) Our van was pepto bismol pink :0)
5.) We had just got our first St. Bernard

Things On Today's List Of Things To Do....(Tomorrow)
1.) Wrap Presents
2.) Go visit my parents
3.) Exercise
4.) Grocery Shopping :0(
5.) Try to stay awake and love my baby (I am working tonight)

5 Snacks....
1.) Cheese and Crackers
2.) Quesadilla
3.) Celery
4.) String Cheese
5.) Water

5 Things I Would Do If I were A Millionaire...
1.) Get out of debt
2.) Buy a house
3.) Finish School
4.) Give lots to mine and Shadd's family
5.) Give lots to people that really need it

5 Places I've lived...
1.) Springville, for a couple weeks
2.) Spanish Fork, House #1
3.) Spanish Fork, House #2
4.) Provo, House #1
5.) Provo, House #2

5 Jobs I have had...
1.) Snow Cone Shack
2.) Cold Stone Ice Cream Scooper
3.) Payless Shoes...Hated it!
4.) Mountain View Hospital CNA
5.) UV Hospital PCT, Current Job, Love It!!

No comments: