These are our new family pictures. I love them! They turned out so good! Kenidee pulled some pretty cute faces too... They were taken by a friend in our ward. She did such a great job.
Shadd and I were married seven years ago. Since then, we have had three beautiful little girls and we love being parents. I work as an RN at a local Rehab and Nursing Home. I work the night shift and actually love working nights because I get to be home during the day with our girls. I love watching them learn and grow into their own little people. I am loving life and wouldn't change anything about it!
10 comments:
You guys look gorgeous! And Kenidee.... what a beautiful baby!
they seriously turned out sooooo good!!! i LOVE that one where kenidee is looking down & you can see her eyelashes so well!!!
you have such a beautiful family Steff :)
I love them they are wonderful.
Those pictures look good.
they are so cute!!! where did you guys do them?
hi
Sooooo cute Steff!
what a cute little family!!!
The pictures are so cute! They really did turn out good. You have such a cute little family!
Post a Comment