CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas!

We wish you all a very Merry Christmas!! We've had a great time in preparing for Christmas this year... We haven't bought a lot of gifts, but we have had a lot of time and many opportunities to focus on the true reason behind the Christmas Season. We recently read a book called the Santa Letters. We recommend it to everyone. It truly is a fabulous book that helps you look past all of the gifts and really focus on our Savior. As Christmas takes place in a couple of days we pray that everyone may have more celebration of Christ and truly enjoy the time they have with their loved ones. We love you all! Merry Christmas!!

1 comment:

Shauna said...

Thanks so much for the Christmas card. I was so excited to get it. We didn't quite make it to getting Christmas cards done this year--I keep telling Mike we can do a "New Year's card." We'll see if that happens either... :) I'll have to try the Santa Letters. It sounds good! Merry Christmas. Have a Happy New Year, too!