Now Kenidee is standing up on her own... She looked so adorable in her Christmas dress! Now that she is mobile...it is a bit harder to get her to take pictures. We tried two Sundays to get a good picture of her.
She wouldn't sit still...
She is such a happy little girl!
She is starting to give us this cheesy smile where she closes her eyes and smiles really big. She will do it to people as we are walking through the store and they smile at her. It is so stinkin cute!
Shadd and I were married seven years ago. Since then, we have had three beautiful little girls and we love being parents. I work as an RN at a local Rehab and Nursing Home. I work the night shift and actually love working nights because I get to be home during the day with our girls. I love watching them learn and grow into their own little people. I am loving life and wouldn't change anything about it!
1 comment:
She is too cute! You got some adorable pics, good job :)
Post a Comment