CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Santa Clause

We had this picture taken a couple of days ago, but I was instructed that I couldn't post it until after Thanksgiving... We went to the mall the other day just to walk around and a friend from work, who goes by the name of "Polly", talked us into getting Kenidee's picture taken with Santa. She was so good! She just sat on his lap and smiled for the camera...

6 comments:

iliana said...

So cute, I need to take my kids, was that the orem mall?

Ben and Ashlee said...

Emma refuses to sit on Santas lap. She just cries and screams the whole time.

Jade said...

so so cute! she has the cutest smile! and what a cute santa!

Valerie said...

where is that santa? she looks adorable! i LOVE that you got her ears pierced........it looks so dang cute!!!

Lemon said...

She always looks so happy; guess she wasn't afraid of Santa. How cute!

Lacey said...

It's so awesome that she wasn't scared! She is so cute:)