Shadd and I were married seven years ago. Since then, we have had three beautiful little girls and we love being parents. I work as an RN at a local Rehab and Nursing Home. I work the night shift and actually love working nights because I get to be home during the day with our girls. I love watching them learn and grow into their own little people. I am loving life and wouldn't change anything about it!
7 comments:
Very cute earrings!! I like it
Did she cry??? I always feel so bad for the babies in the mall getting their ears pierced...
Cute, cute, cute!! Love the earrings!
So so cute, glad he let you do it, I would've done it anyway.
pretty!!! Oh how fun. Did she cry?
So cute, how did she handle it?
She looks so cute!! I'm glad daddy gave in!!!!
Post a Comment