Last Thrusday night our family took a little weekend trip to Kansas City to visit Ben and Ashlee. It was quite a long drive, and Kenidee was so good the entire time. The whole time in the car she was so happy. She is the greatest little girl. We took this picture as we were pulling out of the driveway. She fell asleep the second we put her in the car. I think she knew that it was going to be a long drive...
My Dad's idea of the perfect vacation is going to "Cabelas"! So, here we are at the "Bass Pro Shop" (it's basically the same as Cabelas). We all had fun shooting at their little shooting area. Here's Mom. She was really good!

Kenidee and her daddy. They are so cute together!

Ben

Ashlee

Jason

Dad

Self portrait with Ashlee

So stinkin cute!

I've never shot a gun before in my life. Real or Fake. I did pretty good too!

Jason has lots of fun playing with Kenidee and trying to get her to smile. He's always picking her up and playing with her.

We visited a couple of Church sites while we were in Missouri. This is one of the corner stones for the temple in Far West.

It was freezing...

Adam-Ondi-Ahman

Liberty Jail

This is at the visitors center in Independence. She is always so photogenic!

In the covered wagon

While there we were able to meet up with Shadd's grandparents, his Aunt Pam and Uncle Mitch and their families. It was lots of fun. This is Great-Grandpa and Grandma Teegarden. They could of just eaten Kenidee up...


Grandpa was so cute with Kenidee

Shadd, Grandma, Grandpa, and Kenidee

Shadd, Grandpa, and Mitch
We had lots of fun on our little vacation. It was great to get away for a couple of days and just spend some time together.
2 comments:
Thanks for coming out here!! I hope you guys can come again sometime! That was fun at that shooting range!! I didn't do so hot. I think that Jason did the best!
Looks like you had fun, I love the pic of Kenidee in the covered wagon :-)
Post a Comment