CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 24, 2008

How does she do it?

This is what we find every morning... Some how Kenidee manages to fan dangle herself out of the bottom half of her pajamas! How does she get the snaps undone? If we put her to bed in pajamas that zip she ends up with both of her legs in one leg of the pajamas and then she just gets mad. We've come to the conclusion that she doesn't like feetie pajamas!

5 comments:

Ben and Ashlee said...

Thats funny! I mean, who wants to wear pajamas to bed? :-)

Holly Emerson said...

Shannon did that, too. Now she just wears nightgowns and she is happy!

Janna said...

That is hilarious and so cute.

Shauna said...

It's crazy to me to think that Annie was Kenidee's age right now when we moved into our house in Spanish Fork. Time sure flies, I tell you what. She's 9 and a half now! Kenidee is such a cute baby---I love all of the pictures!

Valerie said...

seriously though......how does she do it?!?!?! so cute!!!