CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 4, 2011

USN Pinning Ceremony

Our Pinning Ceremony was held at Thanksgiving Point. I didn't know what a pinning ceremony was...it is kind of interesting, and a felt a little like I was part of a cult, but it was fun. The pinning ceremony is Symbolic of Florence Nightingale and the image of nursing. We each received a nursing pin repeated the nursing oath, and a few of my classmates spoke to us as students and to our families. I feel that the greatest part of the night was realizing how close we have become as a class over the last 18 months. As excited as I am to be done with school it is kind of bittersweet as these people I have spent so much time with are all going to be going in seperate directions and won't ever see each other again. Luckily we still have a few months to get all the school work finalized so I'll have time to prepare myself to say good bye to some absolutely amazing people.




No comments: