Currently Kenidee is obsessed with Tangled, so we had a Tangled Birthday Bash. We had so much fun and the weather was perfect.
Kailee loved the swing, she laughed the entire time :)
We had lots of friends to play with us...Here is Hailey going down the slide
such a cutie!
Josh being a ham
Kenidee loves playing at the park
Kenidee loves all of her presents and was so excited about everything she got...she is proud to tell everyone that she got 3 Rapunzels!
My friend Jessaca made this amazing cake and it was so yummy!
3 comments:
SOOO fun! I wish I had 3 Rapunzels! haha She is a doll! and I cannot believe that it has been THREE years already!
Looks like fun! The cake is really cool!
How fun to see pictures of your little family. BTW, congratulations on your graduations! You really did it, didn't you!!!!
Post a Comment