CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Graduation


It only took me 7 years, One husband, and two babies, but I did it!!! I graduated with my Bachelor's of Science in Nursing at the University of Southern Nevada, South Jordan, UT. Soon my name will be Steffanie Johnson, RN, BSN!!!



I have spent a lot of time with this fabulous girl!

My mom is the most amazing woman in the world and without her and everything she has done for me in my life I wouldn't be the person I am today!

I truly have the best support system in the world!

I believe Kailee should receive an "Honorary Bachelor's Degree" as she did attend nursing school everyday for 9 months!

These guys will always come before anything I do in my life, and without them I would have been able to accomplish my dreams of being a wife, mother, and nurse.

I have the greatest husband and best friend in the entire world. The last few years have been rough and with out him letting me cry occasionally I would have given up. I am so proud of him and everything he has done. He graduates three weeks from today. Yahoo!!

these are the greatest parents in the world! I wish everyone could be as lucky as I am to call them Mom and Dad!

As you can see, I am a very lucky girl!!! Now that school is ending, it's time to work on the double chin I have acquired with all my many hours of studying and sleepless nights!

No comments: