I just want to say Happy Mother's Day to some wonderful moms...
I have the greatest Mom in the entire world! She is truly incredible and will do anything for me and my family. She is such an example of the type of mother I will always try to be like. She supports me in everything I do and has been there for me through everything. I love you Mom, Thank you for being so wonderful! I will be by your side forever!
I also have the greatest Grandma!! First of all, she was an amazing mom to my own mom. She is the most amazing grandma I could ever ask for. She has helped me through so much, and she is always there for me. I love you Grandma! I will always be here for you!!
I also have a wonderful mother-in-law. Thank you Sandy for giving me your wonderful son. Thank you for raising him to be a good person, a good husband, and a good father. Thank you for welcoming me into your family and being there for me from the moment that Shadd and I met :) I miss you, and wish that we could see you more often. I Love you!!
I am also so grateful for the opportunity that Heavenly Father has given me to be a wife and a mother. It is the greatest thing I have ever done in my life and I am so excited to do it forever, especially because I have so many wonderful examples to help me along the way!
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment