10 years ago
Monday, May 17, 2010
26 Weeks!
Less than 100 days to go! I can't believe it. The time is going pretty fast. We can't believe that in just a few short months we will have another little girlie in our family. We are so excited for her to come. We went to the doctors today for our check up. Everything looks great. No concerns at all and we go back in four weeks. Excited for my time off of school starting next week, so that I can go through all of the baby clothes and get to work on making cute headbands. I will also have to work on convincing Shadd that he needs to put a headband on her head everyday...we probably should accompish the task of doing Kenidee's hair first, since we still have a couple months. But hey, we'll see how much I can get done in my three weeks off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment