Happy Birthday Kenidee! We love you so much. We can't believe you are two already. Where does the time go? May 7, 2008
The day you came to say hello...
May 7, 2009 1 year!!
May 7, 2010 2 Years!! All of these are Kenidee's two year pictures...we are still waiting for our prints to come back and as soon as we get them, we get them in the mail to everyone.
she looks so grown up.
how could you not love this face?
she was a little tired of being told what to do...
Shadd and I were married seven years ago. Since then, we have had three beautiful little girls and we love being parents. I work as an RN at a local Rehab and Nursing Home. I work the night shift and actually love working nights because I get to be home during the day with our girls. I love watching them learn and grow into their own little people. I am loving life and wouldn't change anything about it!
2 comments:
So cute! She looks so much like you Steff! Happy Birthday Kenidee!
She is getting cuter and cuter! I loved the pictures!
Post a Comment