CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 23, 2009

Tear Duct Surgery...

Kenidee had tear duct surgery this morning. She was so good during the whole thing and it was so quick. The doctor came back out after like 20 min and she did so good after that we were only at the hospital for like 3 hours. Here she is in her cute little hospital jammies and smiley face.
and, on the way home. She slpet the whole way home from primary's and slept for three hours after getting home. After her nap she has been so good. She acts just like normal, like nothing happened. However, she's not a fan of us having to wipe the drainage from her eye and nose so often.

1 comment:

brunger bunch said...

Oh, I am so glad it went ok. Anytime my kids have to have surgery, no matter how routine or easy the surgery might be, I get so scared! I am glad she is doing well!