CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 8, 2009

i LOVE thursdays!!

Thursdays are the greatest day of the week! I don't work Wednesday night, so I get to sleep all night and get up early with Kenidee. Then I get to clean my house, which I love doing! Then when Kenidee lays down to take a nap after lunch, I get to take a nap too!! Then we play the rest of the night. Tonight, however, I have to study for a physiology test, but it's all good. Shadd has school tonight, so after dinner Kenidee and I made a treat that daddy can enjoy when he gets home...
When I turned a around she was sniching in the apples!
She thought she was so funny....she always does. She laughs at herself all day long!

She loved helping mix the topping for our apple crisp.

and then trying to mix the apples...

she loved helping mommy!

3 comments:

Ben and Ashlee said...

cute! Emma always loves to help cook! If I have anything to mix, she wants to do it!

douglassf said...

I made apple crisp last night too!

brunger bunch said...

So cute...and learning culinary skills at such a young age!