CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Kenidee!!

Happy Birthday Kenidee!! We love you so much! We can't believe you are one already! You are such a blessing to our lives. You bring joy to us each day. Have fun! Love, Mommy and Daddy

Sorry for the graphic content...I just love this picture because it is the first time I saw Kenidee and Shadd and I both have tears streaming down our face. I'll never forget the way I felt at that exact moment!!

Mommy's first time holding Kenidee
What a big girl...

Bright eyed...she still looks the same!
another of my favorites!!


Here you are today... One Year Old!!

She wasn't very cooperative during picture time, but we still got some really good ones. Here are the faves...

this one is precious

one of the few times she would actually sit!


her new face that she does all the time!



She looks so innocent in this one..like she just did something she wasn't supposed to...


She is getting so big!





8 comments:

Gleave said...

sooooo cute! where did you get her pictures done-love them! your are brave to post the pics of when she was just born! happy bday kenidee!!!

Janna said...

She sure is cute. I am glad you have her.

Janice said...

I can't believe she's one already, her new pictures are adorable I love her dress.

Rebecca said...

Happy Birthday Kenidee! She's so cute, and the pictures turned out adorable!

Valerie said...

happy birthday kenidee!!!! time flie huh??? her pictures are SOOOO freakin' cute!!!!

Jade said...

such cute pics! i cannot believe how time flies and she's already one! what a cutie

Shauna said...

I love the pictures!! She is growing up so fast! She really reminds me of Annie at that age with all that hair. How fun!

brunger bunch said...

Those pictures are so cute!! What a great memory, although it seems like only yesterday!!