We had lots of fun at Kenidee's Birthday Party. Thanks Everyone for coming. You are the greatest!!
She was a little scared of standing on the bench, but this picture shows off the really cute outfit her daddy brought home from Washington DC...
some of the fam enjoying our hot dog and pot luck dinner...it was so good!
some more of the fam. We had to go back to Grandma's for dessert...it was too frozen to cut into (we had fried ice cream). Who new that dry ice worked so well...we probably shouldn't have used 8lbs of it :0)
The cute Birthday Girl!
10 years ago
5 comments:
So cute. Oh. I can't wait till Grace turns one so she can dig into the cake. That is so fun. I loved the video.
Looks like she had a fun birthday party!!! The cake video was fun to watch!
soooo cute! i almost want to say congratulations but i don't think it fits...
Those are some of the best one year birthday party pictures I've seen! What a character!
Love the cake. She is my kind of girl!! She looks like she had a great #1.
Post a Comment