Hey Steff! how do you make your blog so when it has the list of friends and family, it shows when they were all last updated? I want mine to show that, but I couldn't figure it out.
Shadd and I were married seven years ago. Since then, we have had three beautiful little girls and we love being parents. I work as an RN at a local Rehab and Nursing Home. I work the night shift and actually love working nights because I get to be home during the day with our girls. I love watching them learn and grow into their own little people. I am loving life and wouldn't change anything about it!
3 comments:
kenidee is so freakin cute!!! it was so much fun to see her run around in person!!!
Adorable. I love that outfit that she's wearing. So fun.
Hey Steff! how do you make your blog so when it has the list of friends and family, it shows when they were all last updated? I want mine to show that, but I couldn't figure it out.
Post a Comment