CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 2, 2009

Who needs toys...




Kenidee loves to sit on the counter and help me when I am making dinner or doing the dishes. This morning we were doing the dishes and while she was sitting on the counter she started pulling all of the spices out of the spice rack. She kept looking down at the ones that had rolled onto the floor, so I put her on the floor to play with them. She loved chasing them all around the kitchen. Don't mind the scraggly hair, she'd just had a bath...


3 comments:

Abbie said...

cheap entertainment!! Too cute

brunger bunch said...

I have learned that same thing after spending hundreds of dollars on toys! Just pull out the pots, pans, spoon, spices, or laundry baskets for hours of cheap entertainment. They also look stinkin' cute playing with them. She is adorable, and you really can't resist that cute face in the previous post!

Janna said...

How fun. At first I thought they were perscription pill bottles. Ha ha. I can't believe how big she is. Time flies way too fast. She is soooo cute. You must be a very proud mommy.