CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Daddy's Girl

Kenidee is such a daddy's girl. She gets so excited when he gets home from work, and she doesn't even care when I leave for work! She has been saying dad and dada for a couple of months now, however last night she finally said mama! I thought my heart was going to explode...she does love me!

2 comments:

brunger bunch said...

I have a daddys girl too..doesn't seem fair since we are the ones who go through it all:( I do think its cute how much they adore there dads though, AND it can be very beneficial when you are trying to get things done, or need to leave somewhere!

Ben and Ashlee said...

His finger is doing better. It is still sort of gross looking. You should get a Facebook profile.