These are just some cute pictures of Kenidee. She is so adoralbe! The other day she had her first bubble bath. She loved it! She is such a happy baby...
Shadd and I were married seven years ago. Since then, we have had three beautiful little girls and we love being parents. I work as an RN at a local Rehab and Nursing Home. I work the night shift and actually love working nights because I get to be home during the day with our girls. I love watching them learn and grow into their own little people. I am loving life and wouldn't change anything about it!
3 comments:
she's so stinking cute & i love her little ponytail! =)
I love her hair. She has so much of it!
she is SOOO cute!!! i cant believe how much she looks like you! what a cute girl!
Post a Comment