CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 16, 2009

GGRRR!!!!

Kenidee has recently started growling at us. Here is a taste for your personal enjoyment. Isn't she the cutest?

11 comments:

Monica said...

OHHHHH! So cute!

Lacey said...

That is so awesome! I can't believe how big she is getting!

Rebecca said...

This is so cute! You'll have to pull this out when she gets engaged.

Janice said...

She's so cute :-)

Abbie said...

Adorable!!!

Valerie said...

oh my gosh.........so freakin adorable! i'm sure she will love that when she's a teenager!!! she was growling just as good as shadd!!!

brunger bunch said...

Absolutley love it!!

Laura said...

She is so cute! I love it!

Gleave said...

She makes me giggle--how darn cute is she!

douglassf said...

OMG she is adorable!

Regina Lara said...

she was going to eat the couch! Haha...she is so adorable...I hope she is better now! Can't wait to see you at work...