CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 17, 2012

February...

February passed us in a blur, without anything exciting happening, but thank goodness for phones so we have a few pictures to document our existence! Our exciting happenings were that Kailee is now 18 months and in Nursery!! I can actually listen in Church again. And, I turned 26! Ahhh! It feels so old, I never really felt old until now...

I love when little kids are so tired they can't even eat :)

The girls love helping me clean

They love to pose for pictures

They looked so cute this day I couldn't resist taking their picture, and it turned out priceless with Kailee's wink!

This is how Kailee wakes up most mornings...i usually walk in when she is trying to put her pants back on :)

They also looked adorable in their Valentine shirts I needed pictures too.



That was February! We hope you enjoyed!!

No comments: