We don't have any new pictures, I'll try to get a belly picture, but here's a little update. We are down to less than 40 days! I can't believe it is getting so close to welcoming our little girl into our family. We are so excited for her to get here. We went to the doctor yesterday. When he measured me I measured about 37 1/2 weeks (three weeks bigger). He asked how big Kenidee was when she was born, and then told us we just liked to grow big babies. I think I'll plan on her being 9 1/2 lbs so I will be pleasantly suprised when she is only 9 lbs :)
Kenidee...she is so much fun! She is quite the drama queen and is full of fire! She loves to show off. She gets so excited about everything. She is starting to put her words together and is making sentances. She will pretty much repeat anything we say :) We're starting to work on potty training, and she is getting pretty good at going when we put her on the potty, now just to get her to want to go on the potty all the time... She loves to play with all of her toys and could play for hours. It is so fun to watch her because she will make characters talk to each other and even kiss (I guess she's watched a few movies :) ) She is growing up so fast, but we love her more and more everyday.
We are so blessed to have Kenidee and to be bringing another daughter into our family :)
10 years ago
1 comment:
I am guessing 10 pounds! good luck! ;)
Post a Comment