10 years ago
Sunday, June 20, 2010
notice the baby counter...
We are getting so close to welcoming our little girlie into our family. Only 9 more weeks! We are so excited. Everything with the pregnancy is going very well. Our only concern is that she might be a rather large baby. We went to the doctor this last week and as he measured me, he said I think you might be having a big baby... I measured 33 weeks instead of 30, which I really was. But, what can you do. We'll take her no matter what size she is. I had a few weeks off of school and was able to go through the baby clothes and get things washed. I forgot how many cute things we had and I am now so excited to see her in all the outfits and headbands!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment