There are no pictures for this little story, but it is so cute that we need to get it down before we forget it... After the parade yesterday we came home and took naps. When we all woke up we were just hanging around the house Shadd and I were playing the Wii and Kenidee was just playing with her toys. Kenidee disappeared from the room for a few minutes, came back grabbed two of her blankies, and disappeared again. Shadd asked me if I knew what she was doing and I replied that I didn't want to know. Then, "Splash!" Not just any splash, but the kind of splash that comes from the toilet bowl... Shadd got up and went to see what had happened. He walked into the bathroom and Kenidee hands him her doll (made of cloth, not plastic) that just happened to be soaking wet. She then was trying to dry off her baby with the blankets that were on the floor also wet... Needless to say, our sweet little girl had decided to give her baby a bath and was using her very own blankets to dry her off :0) What a sweet and oh so funny little girlie!!

(Baby Doll after a run through the wash)
2 comments:
Thats funny! Once Emma took toilet paper and soap and she washed her hands in the toilet. It was a mess!
I'm not having kids
Post a Comment