Shadd and I were married seven years ago. Since then, we have had three beautiful little girls and we love being parents. I work as an RN at a local Rehab and Nursing Home. I work the night shift and actually love working nights because I get to be home during the day with our girls. I love watching them learn and grow into their own little people. I am loving life and wouldn't change anything about it!
8 comments:
Shes walking!!! I cant beleive it, and she is so cute. The first few steps are the greatest:)
CUTE!!!!
Tat was too funny! I can't believe she is walking!
steff, I can't believe she is walking already!! that is crazy they grow so fast, she is soo cute!!
Too cute! She's growing up so fast!
i had to watch this over and over! i loved it! what a cutie
so cute! my kids keep wanting me to replay it over and over!
Very cute walking pictures. My last grandson just started walking as well! So sorry for your friend...I am sure you will be a great comfort to her.
Post a Comment