CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 16, 2009

A Day at the Park...

So, lately, we have had a lot of time together as a family. Kenidee and I have loved having Shadd home all the time (especially cause now I get to sleep when I get off work :0)). The other day when it was so warm we took Kenidee on her first outing to the park...she's not quite a fan of the whole adventure, but we'll be there everyday this summer if it ever stops snowing...
Feeding the ducks...they would not eat our bread!
She is so cute!!
She liked the swing for about 30 seconds

She didn't even like swinging with mommy and she hated the slide...


It doesn't get any better than these two!!

2 comments:

brunger bunch said...

Yeah for the park and beautiful weather, and yeah for daddy being home so mommy can sleep...I think, or are we wanting him working. Thats a tough one, because sleep is so, so good!!!

Janna said...

How fun. That is funny that she didn't like to swing. She is sooo cute. What a fun little girl.