CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Broken Arm :(


On a Saturday morning Shadd and I were laying in bed when we heard a big thud and Kenidee start crying. She came into our room and told us that she fell off her ladder and that her arm hurt. She could move her arm in every direction, so we didn't think it was broken. Throughout the day it was getting more swollen and she could still use is, so I was still not wanting to go to the Doctor...I hate going and being charged a ton of money when they say everything is fine...On Sunday she hardly complained about it at all. On Monday morning she was even using that arm to write, but started complaining about it hurting again and the swelling wasn't going away.  So, we went to Instacare, and I felt like the worst Mom in the world when they did x-rays and told me both bones were broken in her wrist :(  They splinted it for her and then a few days later we went to the pediatrician to get it casted. She loved having a cast to show all of her friends and cousins. She Loved being the center of attention! 

No comments: