Shadd and I are having so much fun with our girls and raising our family we decided we needed another one...Johnson Baby #3 will be joining us in February 2013! Right now I am 15 weeks, only 5 more weeks until we get to find out what we're having. I've been super sick this time around and it doesn't appear to be going away anytime soon, so maybe that's our sign that maybe this time we'll get a boy...One (Shadd) can only hope!
10 years ago
1 comment:
Oh man...I'm so excited for you guys! I can't believe you're on number 3. I'm not so sure I wanna continue with this torture ever again! Being pregnant is hard. And I have been sick the ENTIRE time. Almost every day. Awful. If your insurance will cover it, get zofran. Amazing stuff. It saves me from puking my guts out every day (I'm sure you already know about it). Anyway, I'm so excited for you! You and Ashlee...mommies to be. It's fantastic!
Post a Comment