When we lay Kenidee down for a nap in her bed she is obsessed with propping her pillow up against the head board and saying, "I just going to rest." She then will sit there and play with her friends (stuffed toys). Last night when I put her down for bed she propped her pillow up and said, "Mom, I just going to rest." This is always so funny to me, especially last night because she usually only dose this in the day and is more than happy to go to sleep at night. So at 4:00 this morning I was awoken to be told "Mom, I fell asleep while I was resting..." I didn't really know how to respond to that. I helped her back to bed and while she was climbing in she propped her pillow up and was happy to inform me that she was only going to rest...HaHa, I didn't see her until it was time to get up just before 7:00. She is such a silly little girl. I love seeing how her mind works!
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment