Everytime we lay Kailee on the floor to play Kenidee lays down with her. So, this is where they hung out for much of the Saturday afternoon session of conference.
Steff congratulations! I have been terrible at keeping up on the blogs so I had no idea you were even pregnant again. Kailee is adorable, and little Kenidee is so big. How fun to have 2 girls!
Shadd and I were married seven years ago. Since then, we have had three beautiful little girls and we love being parents. I work as an RN at a local Rehab and Nursing Home. I work the night shift and actually love working nights because I get to be home during the day with our girls. I love watching them learn and grow into their own little people. I am loving life and wouldn't change anything about it!
2 comments:
I cant believe how big they are getting. I love the cute outfits you made. You are very talented!
Steff congratulations! I have been terrible at keeping up on the blogs so I had no idea you were even pregnant again. Kailee is adorable, and little Kenidee is so big. How fun to have 2 girls!
Post a Comment