In all the excitement of the last few weeks, I forgot to blog about one little detail...on the 11th we celebrated our 4th anniversary. I can't believe we have been married for four years already. It has truly been the greatest time of my life and I am so happy with our marriage and our little family. We've been through a lot in our four years, but it has only made us stronger and closer together. I wouldn't change anything. Shadd is truly the greatest husband. He does so much for me and the girls. He doesn't complain about anything and as I get stressed about stuff he is so great to remind me that it's okay and that we'll make it through whatever is before us. He is always there for us and helps to make things a little bit easier to handle. He is the greatest dad. Kenidee adores him and wants to be just like him. She would rather wear a baseball cap any day rather than get her hair done. He is great with Kailee and I know that even though he still wants a boy, he would not trade his girls for anything. I love that Kenidee and Kailee have such a great example in their dad of a man to look up to and to find in their future husbands. I love you Shadd! I am so happy that we have eternity together...
On our anniversary Shadd was so great to surprise me with a date and a little time together. When I got home from clinicals my mom and Emilee were there to take Kenidee shopping so that we could go out. We went to dinner at Red Robin and then took in a movie, however, being 9 months pregnant and having been awake since 4:30am I wasn't much of a date during the movie and fell asleep :) It was so great to spend the night together. Happy Anniversary Shadd!!
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment