CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 15, 2010

What we've been up to...

We've been a little crazy here at our house. We are always running around like crazy or studying, or working. We don't get to see each other for very much time each day. A typical days for us is that I leave at 7 to go to school. I get home at about 3:30 then Shadd leaves for school at 5. He gets home about 10 and we go to bed and start all over again. Then our weekends include me working... In the last little while Shadd had a birthday on Jan. 29th. He turned 26. We had a good time being able to go an a date and spend some much needed time together as a family. Last week, Shadd was offered a job for Carriage House Cabinets here in Provo. The greatest thing about it is that He will be doing most of his work from home so Kenidee can stay home with him. He is very excited about it. After 10 months of being laid off we couldn't have asked for it to come at a better time. He is enjoying school, and is excited to start new classes next month.
School for me is going really well. I am enjoying it a lot and loving to learn all of the nursing stuff. It is really intense, because we move very quickly. In the 5 weeks I've been in the program we have completed two classes (6 credits total) and we start another class on Wednesday that goes until the middle of March. I'm still working at the hospital full time. Everything is nuts around here, but some how it seems to be working. My pregnancy is going well. Besides being really nauseous and tired it hasn't been to bad. I am 13 weeks. Last Tuesday we got to hear the baby's heart beat and everything looks really good. We're getting really excited for April, when we can find out what we're having. To finish it all off, I celebrated my 24th birthday yesterday. It was a great day, especially just being able to spend the whole day with family.
Kenidee is as full of life as ever. She as always singing a song or dancing around the house...
enjoying pizza
she got a new pillow and is obsessed with it. For the first couple of days she took it all over the house with her.

She loves to draw and color

she loves playing games, and one afternoon she found the stash. She was playing so quietly Shadd didn't know where she was, and this is what he found.

she loves to help clean. She loves helping Daddy unload the dishwasher and she will take a baby wipe and try to wash down all of the walls.

She is so cute and fun. We wouldn't trade her for the world!

3 comments:

Ben and Ashlee said...

I am glad that things are going good for you guys. Kenidee is so cute! I love that she found all of the games. Did you make the pillowcase on her pillow? It is really cute!

brunger bunch said...

I am so happy you are doing well and liking school. Can't wait to find out what you are having;]

Lemon said...

I love the picture in the pantry...gotta love it.