I got into nursing school!!! I start in January at the University of Southern Nevada in South Jordan!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Congrats Steff!!! It's so worth all that trouble, I have been there and am so glad to hear the good news. I felt like jumping out of my skin when I finally got in. YAY!
Good job! That is really great! Then you can afford to fly us out there more when you get out of nursing school because you will be rolling in the big bucks....or you could just come here and visit! :-)
Shadd and I were married seven years ago. Since then, we have had three beautiful little girls and we love being parents. I work as an RN at a local Rehab and Nursing Home. I work the night shift and actually love working nights because I get to be home during the day with our girls. I love watching them learn and grow into their own little people. I am loving life and wouldn't change anything about it!
3 comments:
Congrats Steff!!! It's so worth all that trouble, I have been there and am so glad to hear the good news. I felt like jumping out of my skin when I finally got in. YAY!
Good job! That is really great! Then you can afford to fly us out there more when you get out of nursing school because you will be rolling in the big bucks....or you could just come here and visit! :-)
I saw that on facebook...so happy for you!
Post a Comment