You have got one cute girl for sure Steff! One of my best friends is being induced on the 17th. Her name is Taryn Hansen, think you could look out for her, see if there's a big room open for her? Thanks so much Steff, hope things are good, and you're not working too hard! Kenidee is getting so big!
Your pictures are so cute and Kenedee's hair is so long! I babysit one of my grandsons every day now and he says "Jesus" every time he sees a picture. It really is sweet, isn't it :-).
Shadd and I were married seven years ago. Since then, we have had three beautiful little girls and we love being parents. I work as an RN at a local Rehab and Nursing Home. I work the night shift and actually love working nights because I get to be home during the day with our girls. I love watching them learn and grow into their own little people. I am loving life and wouldn't change anything about it!
3 comments:
Her hair is getting so long! She is looking more and more grown up. She's a doll!
You have got one cute girl for sure Steff! One of my best friends is being induced on the 17th. Her name is Taryn Hansen, think you could look out for her, see if there's a big room open for her? Thanks so much Steff, hope things are good, and you're not working too hard! Kenidee is getting so big!
Your pictures are so cute and Kenedee's hair is so long! I babysit one of my grandsons every day now and he says "Jesus" every time he sees a picture. It really is sweet, isn't it :-).
Post a Comment