CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

What a helper!

Kenidee is so funny... She loves to be where ever I am and to be helping. She loves hanging out in the bathroom while I get ready. This morning she went into her room and got all these diapers...she was trying to stack them all on top of the toilet...when I went and got the camera she had put them all on the floor.
After taking the pictures she tried to line them all up on the edge of the bath tub...

While I was doing dishes she went to the pantry and got out some of the cans...she loves stacking and restacking the cans, but while I was loading the dishwasher she tried loading her cans into the dishwasher so that they could be washed :0)

She is so fun...It is so great to see her little mind in action!

2 comments:

The Farrs said...

What a character! It sure was fun to finally meet her in person :-).

brunger bunch said...

She is just too cute. What more can I say???