Kenidee is such a character. She has started giving us the cutest, cheesiest little two toothed grin. It is the cutest thing in the world, and she'll do it if we say cheese! It is so stinking cute!!
I love it when they say "Cheese"! She looks way cute. Sorry about the other night, I know you were so tired, and you stayed!! You are great to work with. Thanks a ton:)
Shadd and I were married seven years ago. Since then, we have had three beautiful little girls and we love being parents. I work as an RN at a local Rehab and Nursing Home. I work the night shift and actually love working nights because I get to be home during the day with our girls. I love watching them learn and grow into their own little people. I am loving life and wouldn't change anything about it!
8 comments:
She is getting so big. What a cutie.
i LOVE when babies have just their 2 bottome teeth! that's the cutest little grin!! i was sad when benjamin got his 2 top teeth in first!!!
soooo cute :)
I love it! It makes me smile! She is just so darn lovable!
she is so stinkin cute!!!!
I love it when they say "Cheese"! She looks way cute. Sorry about the other night, I know you were so tired, and you stayed!! You are great to work with. Thanks a ton:)
Happy Birthday, Steffanie! Hope you had a great Valentine's Day and birthday today!
So cute Steff!!! Can't wait to see ya now that I'm back at work!
Post a Comment